November 19, 2011

hi.



I'm still here. But again, not so much time for blogging these days.

I finally got those negatives back from the lab, so there will definitely be some new posts with photos in the next days, or weeks.

Last week was my 29th birthday, and I took some photos of myself. I finished the roll and opened the camera, without rewinding first. So this is the only piece of birthday selfportrait left. I kind of like it. Even if I have no idea what I was doing with my fingers.

Happy sunday friends!

7 comments:

  1. I like it too! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich hab auch das meiste von meinem letzten Holga-Film so vernichtet.. aber ich finde es ist trotzdem ein tolles Portrait geworden. ich finde meine Finger auf so Bildern auch oft unheimlich, ich glaub das ist normal.
    liebe Grüße! noch zweieinhalb Wochen, freu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jana, das ist ein tolles Bild und ich entdecke eine Kette von Trixi :) Nächsten Monat kommt die 29 auch bei mir auf Besuch :) bin gespannt...bald gibt's ne Antwort auf deine liebe Mail....hier ist soooo viel los

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh schön :) Noch mal alles Liebe nachträglich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad if this pic is ths only survivor... But this one is great .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a nice birthday :-)
    take care Jana

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.