November 04, 2010

november!









I can't believe it's November already.
The weather these days feels more like spring, and it's confusing me.
(How am I supposed to knit anything if I don't even wear a jacket during the day?)
I liked the idea of a list last month,
so I repeat. Here are some random things I would like to do during November:

Not let school eat up all of my time!!
Find new shoes - the Camper boots I wanted are sold out, that's what you get for waiting too long!
Take a camera with me more often
Ride my great new bike
Celebrate my birthday
Buy a calendar or two
Start to practice yoga at home
Eat soup (it has to get colder...) and mandarins and swiss chard
Light candles in the evening
Buy fabric and finally (try to) make myself a dress

In the photos you can see Letitia, Paul, Clara and Ella, some of my cousins' fantastic kids.

PS: Brian's inspiring plans for November.

7 comments:

  1. About the Camper boots, have you tried calling Camper?
    I was looking for boots too, since these http://www.stylefile.com/images/article/clarks/so6720405/clarks-desert-fantasy-w-2-0.jpg were sold out. So when I saw the Camper boots on your blog, I thought they would be at least as good. I tried to order them but the site wouldn't let me confirm my order. On the next day the item was "unavailable". I called Camper with the number on their site and told them how the day before it was available etc and they were able to send me a pair. Maybe it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag Listen. Und eine Monatsliste klingt sehr gut.

    Geburtstag wie schön! Meiner ist gerade vorbei und warte wieder auf den nächsten. Immer wieder schön alle beieinander zu haben und Kerzen auszupusten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jana! hi! i just stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't help but hit the follow button!! i look forward to following your adventures in the months to come! xo, kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous children. hope you have an awesome birthday. yup i emailed camper and they found a pair in their warehouse, so it`s worth a try. im with you on the yoga, candles and fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and i found these last night but when i went back online today they were all sold out :(
    http://www.nilsonshoes.com/Kvinna/Modeller/Boots?art=260905&c=SEK
    similar to the camper boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute kids - i love the way she looks at the dog!

    great list (and good luck with finding some boots!)

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.